Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First blog....

My first blog! How exciting! -cough-

I finally decided to take my...numerous...friends advice and start writing a blog.

So. Yeah. Writing a blog....

I suppose I should explain the name for my blog....well there's a couple of reasons. One, because I guess a blog is a place where you can express all your feelings and rant about people without being told off; a place to vent your anger. So it's sort of like a sanctuary for yourself, where you don't have to worry about people judging you......or whatever.....

Plus it's also the name of my favourite song :) (That's actually the main reason)

1 comment:

  1. yay! kel guess what! im not only the first to follow im also the first to comment! yayyay!!!! this excites me. :)i like your blog already. woot.

    ReplyDelete