Friday, November 13, 2009

Where fears and lies, melt away.....

Okay.....I should probably write more blogs since I haven't written the last one for a really long time....well, a few weeks. Which is long compared to other people.

Yeah...

Ummm...

Hmmmm...

Obviously I'm still getting used to blogging. I don't often let my feelings known to people....or at least bad feelings.....so I should start complaining about stuff on here. But it's still hard. Wow I must be boring you guys, like, extremely.....

Well I guess one thing I can say is that I just finished my new Kingdom Hearts game :D:D:D. For those who don't know what that is, I MUST slap you. Not only because they are the most FREAKING AWESOME games in the world, but because I'm sure everyone has heard me rant about it at least once.
And after finishing that game I now have a new career path. I want to find a way to cross dimensions so I can live in the game forever and ever. Thats right.
....And I also want to marry one of the characters in the game, even if he is kind of a bad guy. He is just too awesome :):):):):)

4 comments:

  1. Lol good thing you might not see me for a few months, cause I don't want to get slapped for having no idea what you're talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to play that game, but have never got the chance! Waaaah!!

    You falling in love with a character is nothing short of tragic. But, then again, I've been harboring a deep and passionate crush on Robin from Teen Titans for a long time. I want to marry him too. Dang Starfire, she got there before me :'(

    Btw, its Shadi! Are you coming to ze party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute. Also, if you manage to change dimensions, please take me with you. I've had many secret crushes on cartoon and video game characters. I think the saying 'when cartoon characters start looking hot, you know you need a boyfriend' has applied to me since I was five. hehe.

    Love you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. But now you have a boyfriend, who is in no way as good as a cartoon character...

    ReplyDelete