Tuesday, February 2, 2010

.......

OMG I'm actually blogging!!! Wow. Strange for me.

So yeah...I suppose this is my 'Year 12 is so stressful and I'm so scared of the future' blog. Although, so far Year 12 hasn't been TOO bad...aside from some annoying subject changes, and already quite a bit of homework. But I guess this is only week 2 and the workload is gonna get a lot worse :(

However, I am getting pretty scared of the future. Not Uni so much, just what happens after Uni....in the 'real world'. I mean, we're gonna have to get real jobs, and move out of home...it just feels so....independent. And lonely. When I see myself in the future, for some reason I see myself living in some random house by myself. All alone.
Yeah, not a really happy thought.

On the brighter side, at least I had something to take my mind off of all this stuff last week (and this where you all stop reading my blog), which was watching the Australian Open. Which has also inspired me to really and truly start eating healthy and start losing weight. Which is why I actually haven't been scabbing off you guys if you hadn't noticed :).
Another good thing about the tennis was being able to watch Rafael Nadal, my absolute fav player who also happens to be my major crush. :D:D:D:D:D

And here are a few more random, but cute photos that I decided to put up for no reason whatsoever.




I can't get this photo in the middle ><

3 comments:

  1. OMG! KELSEY! YOURE BLOGGING! I LOVE YOU! AND YOUR PHOTOS ARE FUNNY AND CUTE AND I LOVE THEM!

    -stops typing in caps-

    also, you wont have to live alone. you can live with meeeee. that way i can piss you off 24/7 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we shall be spinsters sisters all together and teach the local children to take drugs and get drunk. I mean......knit. Yeah, knitting, thats what those needles are for...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay thank you Leish :)

    And LOL at Louise!

    ReplyDelete