Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I -heart- friends

Hm. I could so easily do an 'FML, my life sucks, I am so unhappy and shit rah rah rah' blog, but I won't. Or at least, a few days ago I could have written a blog like that. But now, I'm gonna mostly stick with an 'I love my amazing friends' blog :)

Like, seriously, I love you guys so much. There are a certain few in particular that I'm talking about, and you know who you are. When I was upset and unhappy and felt like crap you guys made me feel loved again. When I was by myself I felt lonely and depressed, but when I was with (or texting) you guys I felt so happy and it made me forget everything....
I mean, even now I still sometimes feel a bit upset or lonely, but then I think about how I'm gonna see you guys soon and it brightens my day up.
So, thank you guys SO much for being there for me when I needed it, and showing how much you care. I love you all an unbelievable amount, that I can't even describe it. I can't imagine my life without you guys, and I certainly don't want to. So thanks, and I love youseee...

No comments:

Post a Comment