Saturday, November 13, 2010

:S

To my friends who are currently in long-term relationships: don't break up anytime soon (preferably not at all). Cos I honestly couldn't stand the worry right now. I worry if I'm not doing enough to help, I worry if she's okay which I know she's most definitely not, and I worry if she's ever going to get better...I wish I could do more to help but I know there's nothing I can do...and I'm so bad in these situations that I wish I was a different person, one who could help and make people feel better...know what the right things to say are, the right things to do....I just wish she'd be happy again, without him...

4 comments:

  1. Kelseyyyyyyy,
    You're beautiful for caring about people as much as you do. I love you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey, I love you too. You're already an amazing friend the way you are. You do help in your own way, with everyone I'm sure, whether you know it or not. Also, you're really good at cheering people up, and even if you can't, you put in oyur best effort. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. KELSEY, YOU'RE KIND OF BEAUTIFUL.
    YOU MAKE GOOD EFFORT EVERYWHERE, REMEMBER, YOU ARE A-SIAN.

    but seriously, if you're there for someone, even just to listen to them, then you're helping. love you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawww thanks guys ^___^ I loveth you all <3 <3

    And XD Lauren :D

    ReplyDelete