Tuesday, August 24, 2010

blahblahblah (i am so imaginitive :D)

So, after spending the last hour and a half reading other people's blogs that I DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED BECAUSE STUPID BLOGGER DECIDED NOT TO NOTIFY ME OF THEM D': I now have the inspiration to blog again. -collective groan from my few followers-

I have so much that I just want to say on here....I suppose that comes from lack of blogging....so much I want to say to people, so much I want to say about my life, but I'm even afraid to say it on here in case people read it and figure out who I'm directing it to.....but then I suppose that defeats the purpose of having a blog :/ Okay screw it, I'm gonna do the whole 'letters' to people thing, and I don't care if they figure it out or not

Dear person number one,
I love you so much I can't even describe it. You have been my best friend since year 8, and I have never had a better best friend then you. You are so unbelievably amazing, and one of the qualities I love yet also loathe about you is your pure selflessness. You always, ALWAYS put other people before yourself, and while that is a good thing, it sometimes ends up with you being hurt by people. And I hate seeing you hurt more than anything. I just wish you would sometimes think of yourself before others, but I suppose that's the way you feel and I know it would be hard to change that. But none of this changes how much I love you, and I could go on for a whole blog and more about how amazing you are, but it's getting closer to my bed time and I should stop. <3

Dear person number two,
.....you are also one of my best friends. I have an unbelievable amount of fun with you, I only wish you were older :P I love spending time with you because we have so much in common and always influence each other to do things (which isn't always a good thing XD). But one thing about you...is that I am so jealous of you. You are so perfect in the eyes of many a person, and I wish I could be like that in at least one person. You will never be alone, and I envy that. You say you are ugly and have a horrible personality and all that, but really you don't. Which is one of the reasons why everyone loves you. And I know I will never have that. I'm just too different to you, and I wish I wasn't....

I'm actually on a roll now, but I have to stop because it is time for me to go to bed (yes my parents still have a bedtime for me -__-). I may finish this if I ever get in the mood to again, I may not, we'll just have to see...

-insert not yet invented signature here-

4 comments:

  1. I think number 2 might be me due to the reference of 'i only wish you were older'.
    :3
    however, i shall refrain from commenting properly until this is confirmed. ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes good guess Lauren ^^' yeah I probably shouldn't have mentioned that lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelsey is sweetheart. (L)
    i also have a great time with you, blasting lady gaga while driving through the hub is much fun. blasting lovegame while coming out of st peters.. also much fun. ;D

    but.. you shouldn't be jealous of me, and i highly doubt anyone sees me as perfect. even ben doesn't. at least i don't think he does. i've given him many reasons not to.

    you are, for total cornflakes (HAHA I'M SO FUNNY), an amazing person. and the amount of times i've been like DAMMIT WHY CAN'T I BE MORE LIKE HER is like.. crazy. i'm always doing the stupidest shit, because i'm stupid. but you're like the nicest, funnest person to be with. <3 and everyone loves you, probably more so than they love me. you are, on the whole, probably the better person. :3

    ^^^BELONGS IN ENCYCLOPEDIA TRUE FACT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.

    both of you are adorable :P

    why doesn't anybody ever write me letters!?? *grumble*

    ps. I will hopefully be at el party-o. Yes, that's Spanish.....

    I really need to learn how to read.

    ReplyDelete